Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Library Labels

I've been M.I.A. for a while.  Busy doing nothing.  I have this tiny plaque on my desk at school that says "I have not yet begun to procrastinate" -- it fits me to the T.  I've gone to my classroom for for the past couple of days and have managed to make it look worse, not better.  Eh.  I have a love/hate relationship with the beginning of the school year and setting up my classroom.

I did finally manage to decide on a design for my library book labels.  I don't have tons of books, and I manage to lose books every year, something I have decided to just accept.  I teach math, science, and social studies, but still want my kiddos to have a selection of books to read in my room.  Feel free to use these labels if you find them useful.

Library Book Labels

On another note:

I went to two different WalMarts today looking for composition notebooks (I have students who don't come in with supplies every year, so I always have a few on the side) and both were sold-out :(
And after dealing with the mess disaster catastrophe that was WalMart's back-to-school section, I realized I should've just gone to Target.

I walked in to Target and it was like the Heavens opened up.  It was clean, quiet, peaceful.. everything WalMart wasn't.  And alas - I found my composition notebooks... thank goodness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment