Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Made It #4 - Weekly Objective Signs

I'm linking up with Tara again over at 4th Grade Frolics.  











I made these yesterday using cheap dollar store picture frames, scrapbook paper and these beauties right here. 










Anyone remember using these as a kid?? My sister and I use to decorate out backpacks with them.. so fun.






This is definitely not an original idea, as I'm sure most of you know... but I'm honestly way too lazy to want to go hunt for the original pin.  Sorry.  If it is your idea originally - THANK YOU.  Time saver.. and space saver.. I can use my board for other things now :)


10 comments:

  1. So cute and I can't believe how cute your handwriting is!!! I had to print mine with my computer:/ Love this! Thanks for linking up:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks!! I try to do different handwriting styles when I'm doing projects like this.. call me a dork but I'm entertained by it haha.

      Delete
  2. I loooove this! And agree with Tara on your handwriting! Hope you don't mind that I'm going to steal this idea :]

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I'll be making these soon.

    Lorena
    Little Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that it's cute, but simple!
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Ideabackpack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! Pintrestworthy :)
    I'm your newest follower! Great blog! Thanks for the great ideas. I am a new blogger so I am excited to read more of yours.
    -Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw this somewhere on Pinterest too! But I couldn't find the frames, so I just used my laminator. I am so addicted to using my little personal laminator! I posted pictures of mine on my blog, but I didn't do any handwriting either! I used a cricut!

    htt[://fourthgradefeedingfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to love painter pens! So awesome!

    You should totally consider making a font of the handwriting you used on the objective boards - it's super cute!

    I'm a recent follower. I have nominated your blog for an award! Stop by my blog to pick it up! :D

    Julie
    4th Grade Haps and Hacks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone!

    Julie: thanks for the award. Also, I'd love to turn it into a font, but have no earthly idea how to do that! If you know how, I'd love to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found you. I teach fourth grade as well! I like your blog.

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete